Tegning, maling

Tegning, maling
Min andre blogg ~ My other blog

mandag 21. september 2009

Today’s Flowers

I’m a little too late for my Today’s Flowers, but here they come….


rød solhatt - echinacea1

Echinacea (in Norwegian “Rød solhatt”, translated to English “Red sun hat”).  The photo is taken in The Botanic Garden in Oslo.



rød solhatt - echinacea

Which photo is the best? The second one is lighted up a bit….

Go and watch more flowers at Today’s Flowers.

Love & peace,
Viola :)

11 kommentarer:

DeniseinVA sa...

You will never be too late Viola. We appreciate very much that you are sharing your flowers with us. Exquisite and I love it's name. I know it as a Coneflower and even Echinacea, but have learned a new one, "Red Sun Hat". Delightful!

Splendid Little Stars sa...

I love the Norwegian translation! In the US, we also call them cone flowers. not very romantic. I like the richer colors of the first photo best.

Rune Eide sa...

Det ser ut til å være et bra sted å besøke - godt jobbet!

Kathrine sa...

Ja, denne står standhaftig i høsthagen nå! Og den er flott!

:))

Madame sa...

Wauw, hvor er det smukke billeder - jeg kan vist bedst lide det øverste, hvor der er lidt mere dybde i farven.
Love& Peace og klem til dig :-)

Malys krok sa...

Nydelige bilder! Rød solhatt er vakre blomster, særlig nå på høsten. Takk for kommentaren!
-Margit-

Rune A Karlsen (Bildebloggen) sa...

Nydelige bilder begge to,men jeg setter nok en ekstra knapp på bilde nr en. :)

Viola sa...

Ja, da er jeg enig med dere, for jeg liker også best bilde nr 1.

I agree with you, the best photo is No 1.

Takk for svar!
Thank you for the comments!

Anonym sa...

Beautiful photos of the Echinacea flower! I think I like the first one best.

Maia T sa...

I am even later at Today's flowers than you are.
Both photos are great, but I like the first one because the higher contrast.

Anne (Moseplassen) sa...

Rød solhatt er absolutt en skatt, den har så fint bustehode og så vakker krage :)