Tegning, maling

Tegning, maling
Min andre blogg ~ My other blog

søndag 13. september 2009

Today’s flowers

today's_flowers

From the Botanic Garden in Oslo, august 09.
Go and watch more flowers on Today’s Flowers.



Edit: All made in a hurry, so I forgot this one..

today's flowers2

The photo is enlarged, it’s the one up to the right in the collage. One sort of a bee is having its dessert…. :) Can you see its shadow?
Viola :)

Love and peace,
Viola :)

18 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Very beautiful flowers with a tiny visitor.
Could it be bee??
I love the background of your blog.
Thank you for sharing.
- Cheers from Canada.

i beati sa...

magnificent beauty

Viola sa...

To Guild-rez: Thanks for remaining me about the bee, I just found out that I forgot one photo.. (see edit) :)

Carletta sa...

Very lovely collage!
The bee looks quite busy having his dessert!

Carletta’s Captures.

Madame sa...

Det er meget smukt, Viola! Ja, jeg kan godt se biens skygge ;-) Det må være en dejlig botanisk have, I har i Oslo.
Love and Peace - og et klem!

Anne sa...

Siste rest av sommerfølelsen ntes i det lengste, utrolig vakre billedsammensetning du her har laget for å glede oss, kjempeflott!!

VALKYRIEN sa...

Å så nydelig Viola! Har ikke fått ruslet i Botanisk på lenge, så dette var vakkert å se! Og den skyggen fra bien var jo kjempestilig da!

Ha en flott søndag!

http://graceolsson.com/blog sa...

hi Dear,.,.,,great macro shots..congrats

graceolsson.com/blog

Reader Wil sa...

Fine blomster! Jeg liker de alle godt! Takk for
besøk!

Turid sa...

Nydelig Viola!

Regina sa...

How pretty!

PERBS sa...

What a beautiful collage -- each and every flower in it!!!!! BUT the one you added at the bottom is simply divine! A real treasure -- thanks for sharing it.

Kathrine sa...

Kjempeflotte blomster:)) Skjønte det ikke var nå i september, da vannliljene er ferdige med blomstringen nå?

:)

Hobbygåsa sa...

Nydelig! Jeg burde ha tilbragt masse tid i Oslo ser jeg, det er så mye flott å rette kameraet mot :-)

EG CameraGirl sa...

Pretty flowers. I recognize all but the blue ones, which I'm guessing may be plumbago.

Mia N sa...

Olen asunut 5 vuotta Oslossa, mutta ei koskaan käynyt kasvitieteellinen puutarha. Ihanat kukkia.

DeniseinVA sa...

Fantastic flower photography! Thank you very much for sharing them with Today's Flowers.

Adrienne Zwart sa...

Beautiful flowers, Viola. I love your blog background and banner. Very unique! Thanks for stopping by earlier this week and for leaving such kind comments. Pleased to meet you!