The flowers above are from The Botanic Garden in Oslo.
The flowers below are from my neighbourhood..
Enjoy Today's Flowers!
Love & Peace
Viola :)
I like your photos with makroflower. It's a good idea.Har det bra.
Oooooo det vas vanskelig legger commenteren här men ny har det gort...norsken min est så dålig men jeg pröver och jag est säkert at du förstår.
Wow! I can't understand nothing!Well, but your photos are just great and you made beautiful collages.Thanks for your visit!
Hei Viola! Masse lekre og kjente blomster her! Og stilige collager! Flott post for Today's Flowers!Misforsto litt jeg da vettu! Men nå ser jeg jo at vi har vært på samme plass! Tøyenhagen er flott nå om dagen! Ser deg vel igjen på Today's Flowers tenker jeg! Ha en fin og varm kveld! :)
so pretty blooms. Nice mosaic.
All of your flower shots are so beautiful. I love the ones from both the botanical garden and from your garden. I also enjoyed your sunset shots and other posts above this one.
You did great with the selection of your flowers, great mosaic!
The wisterias looked so pretty too!
Viola,the translation is very funny!Anyway I liked.Hugs.
A beautiful array of flowers!Love the collages!Thanks for your visit to my flower post.
hold da op, de er flotte billeder, rigtig flot :-)
Legg inn en kommentar
11 kommentarer:
I like your photos with makroflower. It's a good idea.
Har det bra.
Oooooo det vas vanskelig legger commenteren här men ny har det gort...norsken min est så dålig men jeg pröver och jag est säkert at du förstår.
Wow! I can't understand nothing!
Well, but your photos are just great and you made beautiful collages.
Thanks for your visit!
Hei Viola! Masse lekre og kjente blomster her! Og stilige collager! Flott post for Today's Flowers!
Misforsto litt jeg da vettu! Men nå ser jeg jo at vi har vært på samme plass! Tøyenhagen er flott nå om dagen!
Ser deg vel igjen på Today's Flowers tenker jeg!
Ha en fin og varm kveld! :)
so pretty blooms. Nice mosaic.
All of your flower shots are so beautiful. I love the ones from both the botanical garden and from your garden. I also enjoyed your sunset shots and other posts above this one.
You did great with the selection of your flowers, great mosaic!
The wisterias looked so pretty too!
Viola,the translation is very funny!
Anyway I liked.
Hugs.
A beautiful array of flowers!
Love the collages!
Thanks for your visit to my flower post.
hold da op, de er flotte billeder, rigtig flot :-)
Legg inn en kommentar